Our organization offers many opportunities for volunteers to get involved with Improving the Community’s Environment. Volunteers can participate in Earth Day Planning or on the Board of Directors. Listed below are some of the opportunities for volunteers.
- Earth Day Planning - planning starts in January. We meet the first Monday of January and February and twice a month in March and April. Time commitments are flexible and can be arranged to take as little as 3 hours a month.
- Media development - press releases, radio commercials, website maintenance
- Entertainment - selecting talent and coordinating stage presentations
- Food - selecting earth friendly food vendors
- Vendors - selecting earth friendly vendors
- Day of Volunteers sign up here.
Earth Day Volunteer Form
- Set-up (8am-11am)
- Tear-down (4p-6pm)
- Stage Crew (8am-5pm)
- Kids Activities (10am-4pm)
Food Sales (10am-4pm) -->
- VOICE Board of Directors - Leaders interested in keeping our organization growing are always welcome to run for office. Elections are help in June each year. Submit your name, short bio and why you’d like to be on the Board by May 10th.
- Publicity - publish articles in the local papers/media on our events
- Speaker Host - find and book speakers for upcoming meetings
- Treasurer - track financial activity
- Historian - maintain pictures of events and bios of speakers
- Secretary - publish notes of our monthly meetings
- Fund Raising - community outreach and grant writing
For more information, or to Volunteer
please contact us at:
PO Box 3817
Manhattan Beach, CA, 90266
For further information, contact us at
Or use the VOICE contact form Contact